Experience 2+ Years
Degree None Required
Amount of Hours Part-Time
Virtual / Remote Yes
Are you a strategic social media expert who develops successful social media campaigns, drafts compelling copywrite, and has a strong interest in women’s accessories?
Looking for someone who knows the social media world inside and out, loves posting their own content and continues to research the trends of social media, making sure they know current best practices at all times.
What we need:
Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect Electric Pick’s brand for social media platforms, focusing on Instagram. This person will work closely with other members of our team to create approximately 3 social media stories per week. The ideal candidate is highly-creative- proactive, excited about social media and design, can bring new ideas to the table and is well-versed in Instagram. They should be skilled in graphic design and typography and also have the ability to do basic editing and motion graphics.
This is a freelance, out of office position. You will be responsible for delivering approximately 3 social media stories per week- with the immediate opportunity for growth.
What you look like:
- You are strategic and a big thinker – ideas are always flowing!
- You are creative and thoughtful – you think outside of the box and are AMAZING at creating beautiful and engaging content.
- You are analytically driven – you love a good challenge (like how to grow social!)
- You are a self-starter – you take initiative!
- You are driven and have a high degree of ownership over your work.
- You are a strong communicator – you are clear, concise and professional.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset – flexible, a hard worker and LOVE what you do!
- 1+ years digital design experience with an emphasis in social media content creation. Experience in similar fields a +
- Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility
- Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines
- Ability to integrate feedback in order to meet internal objectives
- A passion and knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Must ensure all deadlines are met
- Please provide web links or portfolio of previous work, as well as personal social media handles when submitting your resume and cover letter. *